Sunday 21 October 2007

A gigantic Buddha, a red panda and a foreign girl

Went to Chengdu for the weekend, its in Sichuan - China; about and hour and a half flight from Xi'an. With 5 others I saw the most gigantic Buddha, with many temples scattered about and an awesome wee restaurant. Sunday brought Panda's; adult, infant and wee red ones. Clare managed to organise a "hold a red panda" session for the lot of us... picture of the most adorable creature being held by me to be put up soon. Lastly when we got back... my first suprise birthday party ever with a present of some wine labelled "foreign girl" just so I could say I picked one up while I was out here apparently. A lot more to be told about everything later, but for now here is our Chengdu group.


(anna, elizabeth, james, clare, ped, nancy)

No comments: