Sunday 16 March 2008

Suits You Sir*

It will certainly suit your wallet if you are in need of a new suit, to make your purchase in Seoul's Itaewon area. Here a tailor made suit costs less than a decent off the shelf suit back home.

Give them a little time to do their magic with a couple of fittings to make fine adjustments. Don't be affraid to bargain a little (bag yourself an extra pair of trousers and a tie) and then all you have to do is decide which of the many shops around deserves your money. Dynasty Tailors gets my approval, say hi to Bruce for me.


(myself appropriately photographed in backpacker fashion wearing my new suit, walking shoes, tshirt and Philippine bought shark's touth necklace)

*For those of you British and old enough to remember the fast show

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking Sharp mate.

Have dropped u an email - to your google account.

Cheers, Liam

Unknown said...

I have been a customer of Bruce's for almost 8 years . . . I get suits made every time I get a chance to take a business trip to Korea!!!